Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter is hard.

One of the major downfalls of winter is how much clothing you have to wear to stay warm. For instance,  after practice I changed into baggy sweat pants and an over sized boys sweatshirt that I wore with Ugg boots. Of course because it was after practice my hair was up in a braided pony tail that was falling out giving me the appearance of a homeless lady.

Now I don't really give that much thought into how I look but on this particular day I was doing homework while sitting in the campus coffee shop. My friend who was doing homework with me invited me to go to Starbucks with him and some other people.  Because coffee is the purpose of my existence I agreed. Showing up I realized that the three other girls going with us looked adorable.  They all had on cute boots and sweaters with scarves, and then there's me. I had to laugh at myself a little bit. I totally fail at dressing like a cute college girl. But I did get great coffee. Sometimes I consider putting more effort into my appearance but then I remember how much I love wearing sweats and that usually wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment