Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday, you suck.


The joy of Tuesday is that I have class at 8am and then don't get done with classes until around 9:30pm. At 8am I have Survey of Art and Music. Its a graduation requirement and so I drag myself to class and attempt to stay awake. I am the worst morning person so the fact I made it out of bed means I should get a gold star for the day. Usually I am barely awake for that class and wake up around half way through my second class. My professor actually came and told at me today that if I was going to sleep during class I should just leave. Let the record show we were done with the lecture and were just watching a movie but hey it was really important to her. Once I get my coffee I do better and can function at a passable human level. The rest of my day includes a wellness class, a video production class, soccer practice, team meetings, and my parachurch ministries class (that is three hours long). I get back to my dorm at the end of the day and I just want to fall down and not move for about the rest of my life, but then I remember homework. Today has felt long. I'm going to curl up into a ball and sleep for a while now. After I finish my homework. Curses. 

Anyways, Tuesday you suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment