Thursday, February 6, 2014

Curse You Winter.

Grumpy Cat is my spirit animal
So I just had the scariest experience of my life. I am not even really exaggerating all that much. I'm playing on a coed indoor team and the games are in Boise really late on Thursdays, normally about a 20-25 minute drive. Not bad at all.

But with the giant snow storm that has just hit, driving home tonight was a nightmare. Wind. Snow. Ice. The perfect trifecta of evil that made my journey back to school about 45 minutes. I don't think I have been that stressed out in my whole life. Luckily I had my parents Subaru to drive and made it back safely.

The best part of my drive, weird that there was a best part, is that I randomly got an old Veggie Tales song stuck in my head as I was driving and then sang it over and over the whole drive home. I haven't heard this song in years. It was a God thing.

"God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV
Oh God is bigger than the boogie man and he's looking out for you and me"

So weird but it totally calmed me down and I made it back alive so Go God!

No comments:

Post a Comment