Thursday, January 30, 2014

Reasons I Shouldn't be Left Alone #3

·       
           As a soccer player my natural state is one of hunger. I constantly need snacks and foods of some sort to get me through my day. During preseason for my college soccer team I was alone in my dorm room between practices. I decided to make some Top Ramen (actually one of my favorites, not even kidding) but to throw in something new I added peanut butter. Most likely not my wisest food choice but it wasn’t that bad. I probably won’t do that again but hey when you’re alone with no one to feed you, peanut butter ramen is a solid choice. 
      
      Not really. Don’t eat peanut butter in your ramen kids. If you take anything away from this it should be 1. A reinforced feeling of common sense that says DON’T put peanut butter in your ramen and 2. I shouldn’t be allowed to cook for myself and 3. I shouldn’t be left unsupervised.

No comments:

Post a Comment