Thursday, January 23, 2014

Things I Get Irrationally Mad About Part 1

I tend to get irrationally angry about stuff. These are some of the things I despise. 
Don't be this guy.
·         People that get on sports teams fan pages that aren't actually fans of that sports team that bash on that team's fans and that team. You have no business here. If you aren't a fan of that team don’t like/follow/or comment on their page. Go away. If your passionate about your team, good for you. Stay on your own page.

Stop. Just Stop.
·       Sports puns bumper stickers. If you have a license plate cover or a sticker that says “I dig volleyball” I probably hate you. You like volleyball? Cool. Good for you. I don’t care. 


No. Absolutely not.
·         Predictable movies. I could do an entire rant about how much I hate the movie Avatar. I know. I know. It’s supposed to be very beautiful but if you can’t come up with a name better than “unobtainium” for your precious metal on the planet Pandora then you shouldn’t be making movies. Sorry James Cameron, calling a metal that is hard to obtain “unobtainium” isn’t creative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment