Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm Great at Breaking Stuff.

Seriously how does this stuff happen to me? I was taking a shower and was going to shave my legs for the first time in a week. I went to move the shower head away from me and THE WHOLE SHOWER HEAD COMES OFF. Water starts gushing out of the pipe and going all over the place. I am standing there with my razor in one hand and the shower head in the other, the only thing I could do was laugh. Everyone else in the bathroom was probably extremely confused as to what was so funny, seriously I'm showering not watching a cat video. I tried to screw the shower head back on then realized I should turn the water off first.. After that adjustment I got the shower head back on only to find the water sprayed in every direction when I turned the water back on. This is my life. How do things like that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment