Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Reasons I Shouldn't be Left Alone #2

·      


      My baby sister, Zona, wanted to go to the mall with some of her friends and I being the spectacular shining creature that I am, took her to the mall. Not wanting to babysit a bunch of freshmen in high school (so adorable yet so awkward) I found myself wandering around the mall alone in search of activities. I jokingly told Zona that I was going to get my ears pierced out of boredom, but before I knew it I was questioning a sales lady on ear piercing and what that would cost.  After about 10 seconds of intense thoughtful consideration I decided to get my cartilage pierced, the earrings were very sparkly, and the lady asked which side I wanted it on. My mind went to Remember the Titans and left side... STRONG SIDE. So I let the lady punch a hole in my left ear based off of a movie quote and boredom. Solid decision making on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment